Monday, January 14, 2013

The ? Family

I know, two entries about holiday cards?  I'm sorry this one is awesome.

So, for the past couple of years my parents have been receiving a holiday card from a family they do not know.  Which is even funnier is the fact that the card is always signed AND is probably the most elaborate and ridiculous card I've ever seen.  This year's card consisted of a three folded double sided card that...wait for it...played this Hawaiian luau music when you opened it.  On the front was the entire family sitting in a Hawaiian canoe, on the second page was them all standing in front of a beach scene, the third page was some stupid holiday greeting AND the back....oh, the back...showed HOW THEY MADE THE CANOE AND BEACH SCENE FOR THE PHOTO SHOOT.  Yes, they made a giant canoe for 20 people and beach scene - for the FREAKING Christmas card!

So, as you can imagine, I'm torn:  One, I want to find these people so I can solve the mystery of how they know my parents and two, I want these people to be slapped...hard...YOU MADE A BOAT for a picture.  A WHOLE BOAT. 

No comments: