Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Stand Against The Pagan Holiday


As you can see...beautiful Christmas...unhappy child.

I haven't been able to put my finger on it, but I'm pretty sure after several observations my daughter was not, I repeat, not a fan of Christmas.  How do I know this?  One, the kid slept in on Christmas morning.  What child under the age of ten sleeps in on Christmas morning?  And when I did wake her to go downstairs, a rather large tooting sound radiated from her bottom.  Come on people, you don't have to be a genius to understand my daughter was literally pooping on Christmas.  And lastly, my thoughtful mom purchased a very innocuous onesie entitled "Santa's Helper" that my daughter proceeded to spit up on, throw up on and again, as a common response for her dismay, poop on.  And I'm not talking about something happening after a couple of hours of wearing - no, I'm talking about ten minutes after the onesie being snapped shut did the bodily functions come out to play.

So, what am I to do?  My daughter isn't a fan of Christmas.  Do we try Hanukkah next year?

1 comment:

SkippyMom said...

I haven't been around for ages, but I am SO happy for you and your husband. She may not like Christmas yet [funny post] but what a beautiful little girl you have.

Congratulations - a bit late I know, but no less heartfelt.