Monday, March 2, 2009

Beginner's Luck?

I read some interesting statistics this morning while eating my breakfast. Here's what I learned:

Average age of a Hole In One golfer: 44.5800 years
Average handicap of Hole In One golfer: 13.6835
Number of years playing golf: 16.9598 years
Percent of Aces by: Male 83% Female 17%

And here's what happened on Saturday:


Age of Hole In One Golfer: 29
Handicap of Hole In One: Way too high to count
Number of years playing golf: 3 months
Gender: Female

Yep, you got it. I had my first hole in one. Three bounces and into the hole. I told John (name has been changed to protect the privacy of my husband) that I only want to hit holes in one from now on...their cooler and involve no putting.

*The picture above is a poor substitute for my amazing feat.

2 comments:

Em said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Em said...

I'm asking to see the video in heaven, I'm pretty sure it'll be dope!

Good job, princess.