Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's Britney...

Yesterday, while running in to pick up some Indian food for dinner tonight, I flew by a couple, who looked strangely familiar. As I waited for my food, it dawned on me who it was....BRITNEY FREAKIN' SPEARS. In a panic, I barked at the nice Indian woman to hurry up and get me my receipt. Once I drew a line for my signature, I flew out the door and ran to the car. Kevin Federline (name has been changed to protect the privacy of my husband) was waiting, and as soon as I opened the door, I exclaimed, "Did you see Britney Spears? She just walked by here!" He, never questioning my gift, said he saw a ridiculous woman in a skimmmppy pink dress, with a bad case of cellulite (I might add), walk by, but didn't realize it was her. Instantly, I ordered him to turn the car around and head up the street. (This is why I love my husband.) Immediately, he pulled a U-turn, spotted her in a parking lot and turned in to get a better view. I'll have you know, had I rolled my window down, I could have tapped her on the shoulder and asked, "Honestly, what were you thinking with that MTV appearance right after your head shaving episode?"

Now, before I finish let me just say I wasn't excited to see Britney because I'm a huge fan. I was more excited because typically my sixth sense of seeing celebrities is wasted on C to D listers, but yesterday, I actually snagged a big fish.

1 comment:

Ru said...

Baaaaaaa! As soon as I saw your title I knew this story was going to be awesome, and it was. :)