Monday, August 23, 2010

My Dangerous Job

The caption of this picture should be "Would you like a bigger chance of death with your burger?"

According to The Week (my source of news...at a week late) the "Health Scare of the Week" is: A recent study found that 40 percent of cash-register receipts from major retail outlets carry significant traces of bisphenol A, or BPA, an industrial chemical that lately has come under close scrutiny for its possible impact on health. Even low level exposure has been linked to heart ailments, cancer and behavioral and reproductive problems.

Um, so being a cashier might be a slight problem? Great not only are years being taken off my life due to stupid people, but the receipts I hand to these stupid people might also be killing me. I think I'm stealing a cookie tomorrow. That place owes me.

No comments: